Last updated: August 1, 2018
What Information Is Collected From You Through lisarendall.com Services?
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve our business. Here are the general types of personal information (and sensitive personal information) we (and certain third parties) may gather:
Information You Give Us:
We receive, store and process personal information you provide to us when you use the lisarendall.com, enter information on our website, communicate with us, or otherwise use our applications on mobile or connected devices, take our surveys, interact with our social media presence, or in any other way.
Information We Automatically Receive:
We automatically receive and store certain technical information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience on our websites as described below, which allows us to obtain certain information when your web browser accesses any of our websites.
Examples of Information We Automatically Receive:
Information We Obtain From Other Sources:
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from third party vendors, services and commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). We may combine information you give us with other information from lisarendall.com sources, and communications. Where permitted by law, we combine this information received from other sources, including from social media websites, with information you give us and information that we collect automatically about you.
How Does lisarendall.com Use the Information It Collects?
lisarendall.com may use the information provided above in various ways, including without limitation, to:
- Service and manage your accounts, or contact you about your accounts;
- Address a problem or issue affecting your use of any lisarendall.com Services, or to inquire about or verify information concerning any matter;
- Improve any lisarendall.com Services and related advertising or materials;
- Enhance and personalize your lisarendall.com experience on any lisarendall.com Services, and control the frequency of advertisements to your device;
- Target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, such as e-mails, direct mail, banner ads, splash ads (ads that appear as you sign in or out of your online accounts) or promotions based on your demographic profile, interests, or location;
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- Improve, personalize, and optimize your website browsing experiences by examining which parts of our website you visit or which aspect of our site you find most useful, and to improve existing or develop new products and services;
- Operate, improve and maintain our lisarendall.com Services, including for data analysis, such as user behavior and trends, and diagnose problems with our server and administer our websites;
- Assist us in taking data security precautions and to engage in fraud prevention, detection, and remediation;
- Carry out other purposes which are disclosed to you and to which you consent;
- Undertake statistical analysis and research, and for demographic profiling purposes; or
- Comply with applicable international, federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws, directives, rules, regulations, and ordinances; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements, such as court orders.
What About Cookies, Pixel Tags and Third Party Tracking Tools?
Like almost every company, lisarendall.com and others use a technology commonly known as a “cookie”, which is a small data file our server places on your computer or mobile device to recognize your device and provide personalized features and advertisements. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Through cookies, we are able to collect information that we use to improve our websites, improve your overall experience on them, and personalize your experiences and advertisements. For example, through cookies, we can keep count of return visits to our website or our advertisers’ or partners’ websites, collect and report on aggregate statistical information, authenticate your login credentials, and manage multiple instances of our websites in a single browser. We may also collect other data through cookies, such as the page or website that referred you to us, the date and time you visited us, and your current IP address. The cookies we place on your hard drive are known as “first-party cookies” and any cookies placed by third parties are called “third party cookies.” Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Behavioral Advertising on Third Party Websites:
Do Not Track Signals:
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” signal that is a HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. Like many other websites and online services, we do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, as there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context.
What About Third-Party and Advertisers’ Services?
At various points and pages on our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to access or utilize services offered by or in conjunction with third parties. This includes services in connection with third-party “social media” and other sites that would allow personal information to be transferred to such third parties (for example, Facebook Connect).
These third parties have separate data collection and privacy practices independent from ours, so please review their privacy policies to understand your rights. For this reason, lisarendall.com cannot be responsible for their policies or activities. Please contact those third parties directly if you have questions about their privacy practices.
How Secure is Information About Me?
lisarendall.com has implemented and uses reasonable security measures designed to help prevent the loss and unauthorized access of your information. Despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or our online services. If you suspect a website or mobile application is pretending to be that of lisarendall.com (also known as “spoofing”), do not enter any personal information, but please let us know by Contacting Us. Personal information may be accessed by persons within our organization, or our third party service providers, who require such access to carry out the purposes indicated above, or such other purposes as may be permitted or required by the applicable law. Personal Information we collect is maintained in the United States.
What Happens to My Information if lisarendall.com is Sold to or Merges With Another Company?
As we continue to develop and grow our business or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, we might sell one or more of our assets, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information is typically one of the transferred business assets.
Users Based Outside of the USA; Transfer of Personal Information
How Can I Access or Update My Information?
We want to be sure your personal information is kept accurate and complete, and for this reason we ask that you inform us in the event of any changes to your information. If you provided your information directly to lisarendall.com,you may access or update certain personal information by contacting us
Please feel free to share any comments, concerns, complaints, or questions with us: